Sunday, March 27, 2011

Family Day in the Park!

I would like to introduce a special that I will be offering this April.  This special will not only give you the chance to get those family portraits you have been putting off for so long, but will also provide for my portfolio. 
CHECK IT OUT!
I am offering FREE family photo shoots!
THE DEAL:
On April 16th and 30th (both Saturdays) I will provide each family with a half hour session, NO SITTING FEE!  Once the photos are edited, I will put them online for viewing.  If you decide that you like the photos, you may purchase the CD for only $50. 
YOU MUST REGISTER WITH ME TO HOLD YOUR FAMILIES SPOT! 
These are the family sizes that I am looking for:
1. Family with 1 child & Expecting  TAKEN ~STEPHANIE D
2. A couple with a well mannered dog TAKEN~ AMANDA S
3. Couple without Children/ Grown Children  TAKEN ~MARY W
4. Family with 1 child  TAKEN~ Margaret D
5. Family with 2 children TAKEN~MICHELLE L
6. Family with 3 children TAKEN~ JANELLE F
7. Family with 2 children TAKEN` MICHELLE B
8. Family with 5 children
9. Single Mom/Dad with child/ren TAKEN ~CORRI R
10.Maternity TAKEN~ STEPHANIE D
I will take bookings on a first come first serve basis.  Once you schedule your appointment with me, I will remove that family size from the list. Please keep in mind that I will only allow a half hour per family for each session, and when that half hour is up I will have another session to start. 

Day 1. Saturday, April 16th
Wehmhoff Jucker Park
Fox Street
Burlington, WI
Appointments available:
*1:30pm-2pm TAKEN~ MARGARET D
*2:15pm-2:45pm TAKEN ~MARY W
*3pm-3:30pm
*3:45pm-4:15pm  TAKEN~ AMANDA S
*4:30pm-5pm TAKEN~ MICHELLE B

Day 2.  Saturday, April 30th
Miniwaukan Park
McKiensie Drive
Mukwonago, WI
Appointments avalible:
*1:30pm-2pm TAKEN ~CORRI R
*2:15pm-2:45pm TAKEN~ STEPHANIE D
*3pm-3:30pm TAKEN STEPHANIE D
*3:45pm-4:15pm TAKEN~ JANELLE F
*4:30pm-5pm TAKEN~ MICHELLE L

To book a FREE session, please email me at gratefulmemoriesphotography@gmail.com.  REMEMBER, these are first come first serve, and spots will fill QUICK!
If you know of a family that may be interested, yet  is not on Facebook, give them the information and have them contact me!
Thanks for the opportunity to photograph you and your family!
~Karie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment