Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baptism... Times 3!

For all my Blogger friends, I have a lot of catching up to do!  I have been a busy lady the past week!  This first session was a very special one, I witnessed and photographed three cousins Baptisms!  It was amazing!  This is such a special event, and I was honored to capture the memories for a special friend and her family. 

I hope that these images allow you to feel like you were there, enjoying the ceremony that brought these children and their families closer to God. 

Enjoy!
                                     






May God bless you in this life, and guide you through all the trials that it brings.  I pray that you stay on the path that He leads, yet when you do fall off, you look to God for guidance.  Keep Jesus in your heart, little ones!  He is truly our Savior!
Thank your for reading!
~Karie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment