Friday, August 5, 2011

{Baby "B"} Adventures in Newborn Photography

Recently I had posted a special on Newborn Photography, $25 (for printing rights to all images on CD) to let me practice this art on your newborn.  I had a session yesterday with little "B", a 2 week old handsome bundle of joy.  I was successful in getting some great images... after 3 hours, lots of cuddles and 3 nursing breaks.  Anyone who says that newborn photography is easy IS LYING!  This is an art that takes A LOT of patience, a QUIET room (without my 3 and 5 year old present lol) and careful movements.  Props to all the talented newborn photographers out there! 
Here are some of the (200) images that I snapped yesterday, I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do! 










One challenge that I have to beat is how in the world to keep a sleeping baby ASLEEP! I have ideas flooding my brain with different poses and props.. to use ideally with a sleeping little one.  I have a lot of work yet to master this new to me art, and have two more slots open for newborns!  I hope that within these photo shoots I can learn more, and get the images that I dream of! 
If you or someone you know would be interested in partaking this adventure with me, please email me at gratefulmemoriesphotography@gmail.com! 
Thanks for stopping by to read!
~Karie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment