Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The "P" Family

Yesterday evening I had the pleasure of photographing a handsome young man and his beautiful Mother.  This family had won a session through the Enraptured Embrace Raffle that was held back in April.  If you do not know already, my sisters and I run a not for profit mission, Enraptured Embrace, where we make quilts and other items from loved ones clothes that had passed. This provides love and comfort to those who remain here on Earth.  The Mother pictured here made a very generous donation to our mission, and won the raffle.  I cannot thank her enough for her generosity! 
I had a wonderful time getting to know them, photographing them and exploring the beautiful grounds of a church where these photos were taken.  Even their dog kept me on my toes! :) 
If you have not checked out Enraptured Embrace and could benefit from our services (or know someone who can), please check us out on Blogger at  http://enrapturedembrace.blogspot.com/  and on Face Book at  
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Enraptured-Embrace/172086602833739 .  You can also email us at enrapturedembrace@gmail.com for more information, to make a donation or get on the waiting list! 
Thank you, again "M", and I hope that you enjoy your Grateful Memories Photography package!







No comments:

Post a Comment