Monday, September 19, 2011

{Newborns Galore}

As expected, this late summer/ early fall has been very busy!  Kids are back in school, and everyone wants to get those family pictures done before the first snow falls here in Wisconsin.  Therefore, I have fallen behind on my blogging.  So.. here are the remaining newborn photo shoots from my summer special! 

This first little princess is {Baby S}!  She was NOT sleepy, and was totally into checking out my studio lights and all the action going on around her.  She was a joy to work with.. and cuddle as well :)






This next little Bundle of Joy, {Little Miss A}  was SO much fun to photograph. I was given MANY (gassy) smiles, and clicked away, catching almost all of them!  She tugged at my heartstrings, as she is a beautiful little Rainbow baby... which really hit home. 






Finally another little man! The handsome {Mr. L} was super serious and wide awake the whole time!  I loved his facial expressions.. they made him look so much older than only a couple of weeks!





A childhood friend then brought over her first little child, {Prince N}.  He gave a new meaning to "you gotta go when you gotta go"!  It was an interesting and fun session... I bet my friend has glad that I am used to things like that.. happening ;)





Then there was the Fashionista, {Miss A}.  She reminded me so much of my daughter when she was little, with all of that hair ALL over!  She was very cooperative with whatever pose I put her in.. with very minimal crying.  She LOVED the necklace, too!





I want to thank all of the Mommies and Daddies that brought there beautiful babies out for me to practice on! It was wonderful to meet all of you, and I feel I learned quite a bit about newborn photography.  It truly is an art in itself.  AND, if these photos don't give you the baby blues, I am not sure what will! 

Thanks again, and as always, thank you all for your continued support and for reading!

~Karie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment