Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{Tying the Knot! George & Alissa}

I am finally sharing some photos from the "A" wedding!  I wish I had done this sooner, I really had a great time at this wedding.  The wedding party was a lot of fun to work with, and the newlyweds were just as fun!  There were lots of joking around, fun music (that had a lot of the guests on their feet!), great food and BEAUTIFUL weather!  Check it out!
The Original Flowers!  Made from paper!  Aren't they amazing?!
 The beautiful, and once again original rings!  George's ring actually MOVES on the gears!!
 The Wedding party!!


 The lovely couple, happily married!
 They are just too cool for their own good!
The pictures are evidence of how much fun this group is! It was a great end to the Wedding season, and I want to thank George and Alissa for having me be a part of their special day.
This MAY have been my last wedding for awhile, as I am starting to see where I would like to specialize in my photography.  As much as I enjoyed doing the handful of weddings this summer, I believe my calling is with families and children.  Weddings may come few and far between, so if you are interested in  booking me for your wedding, don't hesitate to contact me!  It is a possibility that I may take it on occasionally.  
Thanks again, for all of your love and support in my dream!
~Karie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment