Monday, December 19, 2011

{The "B" Family!} & {The "J" Family}

This weekend, South East Wisconsin was blessed with our very first "sticky" snow of the season!  It was PERFECT timing, because I had a couple of Family Christmas Photo Shoots this weekend!

This first one is my extended family, with their growing families!  My aunt and uncle, their three beautiful daughters, their daughters husbands and the three grandson's (and another grandson on the way!).



 This next family, The "J" Family, is a great friend of mine with her 7 children and their Dad!  They are all so much fun, have incredible personalities (as you can see in the photos), and did so well!












Thank you all so much for inviting me into your homes to take your Christmas Photos!  I had a wonderful time, and wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks for reading!
~Karie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment