Friday, January 6, 2012

Fine Art Photography

I would like to share with you all my collection of fine art photography. These photographs were all taken by myself in multiple different locations throughout the past year.  Some I have been meaning to share for some time now, and with the busy part of the season past, I am finally able to!

This first collection is from this summer, taken in my multiple gardens of my yard.






 This next one was taken in my back yard on a clear night.  The moon was full and bright!

The following photographs were taken this fall at Serendipity Farms.  If you have never been, watch for when Hippie Tom opens up the gates and allows guests.  You will not regret it, the place is truly amazing!








 Of course, I had to add a picture of myself, Hippie Tom and my kids!

The last ones that I will be sharing today were taken this week.  Here in WI, we have not had much snow at all yet, and yesterday it was 40 degrees!  So, the kids and I took a walk around our yard and neighborhood and enjoyed the scenery and "warm" weather.  Here are some of my favorites!





With this new year, I am looking for a new challenge.  I will continue to photograph families and children, yet will also be adding sales of fine art photography prints.  These photographs here are all (besides the one of my children and I) available for sale in prints, as is or with a phrase of your own added.  I am also willing to take the challenge of photographing whatever you have in mind!  To get a quote on a print or a custom print, send me an email at gratefulmemoriesphotography@gmail.com!

I hope that you have enjoyed these photos as much as I do!
Happy 2012!

~Karie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment