Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter! Yay!

Today was a wonderful day!  Not only was the weather beautiful and cooperative with the fact that my family had a planned Easter Egg hunt, but I had the opportunity to spend some treasured moments with my family and friends...and of course take MANY pictures as well!  As I have said in another post (if you have not read it, please do.. it is Why I Do What I Do.)  I have found that taking pictures frequently has major payoffs.  Your children... they wont be children forever.  Your parents.. they wont be here on this Earth forever.  You could wake up tomorrow and find out the tragic has happened.  Pictures last forever, capture the moments that you never want to forget, the smile that warms your heart, and yes can also make your baby be your baby years from now.  I am a Momorrazzi... all the way!  My camera and I are buddies, working together to make the memories last for all that we encounter.  I would love to share some of my day with you all now.   This is my favorite holiday, so I am quite excited.  Thank you, Jesus for this day with my loved ones! Happy Easter!








No comments:

Post a Comment