Friday, April 8, 2011

New Services Offered!

I am happy to introduce a new service that I am offering, Custom Collages! For only $7, I will create a collage out of your treasured pictures! This is how it works:
1. Email your pictures in PDF file form to gratefulmemoriesphotography@gmail.com
Make sure you list what style and colors you are looking for, and if you would like me to edit the photos prior to putting your custom collage together.
2. Once I receive your email, I will contact you with any questions I have, and about how to pay (Paypal only, please).
3. I start working on your Custom Collage(s)!
4. Once payment is cleared and your collage(s) are completed, I will email the PDF printable files back to you!
Easy as pie! You can print away, any size and quantity that your heart desires!

Please take a moment to check out prior Collages, and DO ask questions!

I also offer an arrangement of cards and announcements as well! (Same deal, same price!).

Thanks, and I hope to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment