Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Commercial Photo Shoot

So... for the past couple days I have been keeping busy (in the heat) photographing a few models, including my daughter, wearing Katies DuDz clothes and Twinkle Toes Ribbons and Bows hair bows!  It was sooo much fun, and the girls all did such a great job!  I wanted to share some of the moments that we captured, and the links to these wonderful stores! 























Katies DuDz   http://www.etsy.com/shop/Katiesduds?&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=App_Seller&utm_content=shops&utm_campaign=fb_seller_shop

Twinkle Toes Ribbons and Bows  http://www.etsy.com/shop/twinkletoesrnb?&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=App_Seller&utm_content=shops&utm_campaign=fb_seller_shop

Please take a few minutes to check out the Etsy stores, you will LOVE their products!  I have tons of items from both, and fell in love :)  If you know of any small businesses that you think would be interested in my services, please send them my way!  I have lots of models of all ages, and they love being in front of my camera! 
Thanks for reading!
~Karie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment